We are passionate about helping every company become a fintech! We build a stronger infrastructure for the financial world. Our products help banks, NBFCs, and online businesses go to market with a wide range of solutions across Payments, Lending, and Banking. We deliver agile, futuristic, customer-centric fintech solutions through cutting-edge APIs, technology integration, and back-office support.
The goal of this position is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new clients. The candidate will bring a structured approach to building relationships and business development.
What You'll Do?
• Identify and prioritize key potential partners across Egypt (Banks, Fintech, and financial institutions)
• Identify new categories where we can explore B2B partnerships across the ecosystem
• Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with partners about the most relevant features/functionality for partners to be able to sell better.
• Manage all post-lead interactions with Enterprise level partners through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
• Build, foster, and grow partnerships with strategic partners across Egypt
• Enable the team to create a systematic, process-driven approach to identify and source new partnerships opportunities
• Structure, negotiate and execute partnership deals with brands and organizations across various categories
• Drive the product and business planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
• Have an excellent overview of the business and are up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
• Create product roadmaps for product release plans and set expectations for new functionalities for products
• Be engaged in working with key customers where required and support the sales team in driving new business / upselling and supporting transactions.
What We're Looking For:
• 8 + years of experience in forming partnerships across banks fintech and FIS
• Bachelor’s degree required (preferable in business administration, finance, or technology
• A strong network and successful history within fintech or payments are desirable
• Prior business-to-business sales or client relationship management experience
• Proven sales experience serving the payments community, and managing the relationship with Government, Fintech, and Banks.
• Some with experience on the payments issuance side.
• Proven record of closing business in strategic accounts and achieving assigned sales targets.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams (Incl. Tech, product, and finance) to deliver high-quality outcomes to timelines.
• Identify and effectively communicate internally all opportunities for payments product development
• Excellent Arabic and English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to converse, positively, and effectively.
• Must have Egypt work experience.
What you can expect
• A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
• An enthusiastic, dynamic, and friendly working environment that gives you the learning opportunity, from day one.