Global provider of international workforce solutions to the energy, process and infrastructure industries. An integrated team of almost 8,000 people from 70 countries working with the world’s leading supermajors, engineers & constructors, equipment suppliers and consultancies.
Three headquarter offices located in Houston, Manchester and Singapore.
The post holder will work alongside global colleagues in supporting the business and would be expected to work across multiple time zones, on a per-project basis. This position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities, and new technology introductions to the business.
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities
Build solutions that deliver an enjoyable and seamless experience
Develop solutions to support security, monitoring and logging
A good understanding of event and trigger based solutions.
Work holistically with the IT operations team.
Use your experience and skills to deliver value to the business through investments in technology.
Ensure adherence to the IM project process, and documentation standards
Support key projects whilst maintaining service delivery.
Ensuring full compliance with the IM security policy from conception to delivery
• evangelism of modern technologies and their best practices/standards
• Passion to make great user experiences
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Takes ownership of challenges through to conclusion
• A service and customer-centric approach
• Excellent analytical capabilities, research, problem-solving, and time management skills required.
• Ability to work effectively in a remote team environment.
Knowledge and Experience
To include but not limited to:
• Experience developing solutions using Azure cloud-based technologies and 3rd party integrations
• Experience of Identity management and authorisation using Azure B2C, including custom claims and flows along with integrations with external partners
• Appreciation of accessibility, availability and performance of customer facing platforms
• Working knowledge with serverless tools such as Azure Application Services, Azure Function Apps, Storage Accounts, Azure API Management, and Azure Logic Apps
• Ability to identify the right tool for the right job, including new and emerging technologies
• identify and utilise applicable security controls and provide guidance on how to implement and manage these controls through tools such as Azure Key Vault
• Ability work with and assist community developers to realise business outcomes sooner
• Ability to integrate and simplify multiple platforms to present a unified customer experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to build solid business relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
• Ability to handle and prioritise a varied and sometimes heavy workload.
• Proven experience in providing a high level of customer service
• Azure Developer Associate
• Azure DevOps,
• Version control
• Azure Tagging and financial tracking
• PowerPlatform (PowerApps, Power Portals, PVA, Dataverse)
• Dynamics knowledge would be beneficial
Experience of working under AGILE / SCRUM development methodologies
Experience of working in a global environment