Job Title: Marketing Manager
Work Location: Dubai, UAE
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Developing and managing the digital, offline, marketing, CRM activities & external stakeholder partnerships for Rivoli Vision concepts.
• Working closely with the Sr. marketing manager and the business unit in identifying areas and opportunities that require marketing support to improve the business performance thereof.
• Work with the marcom & media planning, buying agency to develop and implement campaigns.
• Identifying partnership opportunities with malls, associations, and communities to increase the visibility of Rivoli Vision concept stores.
• Working closely with the business/operations team in identifying areas and opportunities to develop and implement suitable CRM strategies through data analytics.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of ‘customer centric’ business approach to develop and implement a suitable CRM strategy for the eyewear division.
• Planning and managing the Eyewear division social media platforms, including community management inhouse. Develop monthly social media and CRM calendars as a result of understanding the business expectations and proactively suggesting ideas.
• Working closely with the ecom team in moderating the creative asset requirements and ensuring necessary digital marketing support for the online campaigns whilst working with the inhouse digital marketing specialist.
• Working closely with the Brand, Marketing and Graphic design teams to deliver advertising and creative requirements for e-commerce and store promotions/activities.
• Monitoring & ensuring all the content related to Rivoli Vision concepts on all digital platforms (including external mall websites) are up to date.
• Executing ongoing digital health checks for the Rivoli Vision social media, online mediums and conducting an internal audit for our channels on a quarterly basis.
• Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of the media deployment through customer surveys & internal stakeholder engagements.
• Compiling monthly, half yearly & annual reports on the division’s marketing activities and providing recommendations.
• Executing any other functional duties as and when required by the team lead.
• Attention to detail is critical
• A creative mind with excellent analytical abilities
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Very current and updated in the world of marketing
• High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a must
• Clear understanding of customer centric business approach
• Skills and experience in creative content writing will be an advantage
• Preferably with a Retail or an Advertising agency background, servicing luxury and fashion brands
• Working knowledge of Sales Force Marketing Cloud & Datorama modules will be an advantage
• Must be a team player, a lateral thinker and able to work well under pressure
• Valid UAE Driving License
• MBA/MIB in Marketing/Digital marketing or relevant fields
• Proven Marketing experience of min 8-10 years