Job Description - Business Development Manager (Technology Sales) for UAE
Education Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public administration, Nonprofit Management or other related field or substantial commensurate experience in similar roles in this field
Experience Overall 5+ years of Industry /Domain experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to work effectively with members of organizational boards, colleagues, business partners, prospects, and community stake holders.
• Highly experienced working in Microsoft solution sales
• Working knowledge of Microsoft technology (particularly Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Azure)
• Strong cross industry experience (Financial Services, Public Sector and Consumer Markets)
• Highly experienced working in partnership with Microsoft to develop business systems or cloud-based technology propositions to meet client needs.
• Demonstrable track record developing long term profitable relationships with mid and large sized organisations.
• Can develop a demand generation strategy for a Microsoft solution sales team and lead the team to successful execution.
• Has led the development of solutions, consulting offerings and assets to drive repeatable sales.
• Extensive experience working with senior stakeholders within a large consulting organisation or system integrator to develop pipeline, understanding of the unique structure and culture of a partnership based operating model.
• Experience developing front and backoffice transformation propositions using Microsoft technology.
• Has an extensive Microsoft network at sales level.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Owns the development and execution of a demand generation strategy for a key industry market to drive pipeline and sales to agreed KPI’s.
• Identifies and develops opportunities for the organisation to diversify across sub industry, emerging technology, and services propositions to build pipeline.
• Works with the team to create integrated propositions to meet the needs of specific industries or clients to build pipeline.
• Leads the interlock with the delivery organisation to ensure:
- Contracts with clients are robust.
- The sales teams support programme delivery in partnership
- The development of innovative and profitable commercial constructs
- Develops a marketing and communications plan to drive pipeline for the organization.
- Ensures that client relationships and commercial engagements are managed effectively to ensure successful delivery and longterm relationship development.
• Owns and cultivates senior stakeholder relationships within key strategic accounts.
• Owns and manages key relationships within the partner network to drive pipeline from within the firms’ client base.
• Owns and manages the relationship with key Microsoft stakeholders to develop co-selling opportunities.
• Leads and supports the negotiation of contracts and ensures compliance with the firm's Microsoft Business Solutions policy
• Builds partnerships and strategic alliances that will extend the organization’s brand in the community and increase avenues of support.
• Provides oversight for all aspects of the organization’s grant management functions, including: proposal writing, events, marketing/development, media relations, social networking, Annual Report, website, newsletters and branding.