Job Description – CRM Lead Consultant, UAE
A Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lead Consultant is required to facilitate the implementation of Dynamics 365 (CRM) systems.
Base Location : Dubai
Reporting to : Manager – CRM Division.
Who We Want?
• Minimum of 5+ years with Dynamics or leading Microsoft D365 Solutions.
• Previous experience in a Project Management role.
• Relevant business experience in the IT services sector.
• Experience of managing a project budget.
• Relevant experience in a business-to-business consulting environment.
• Certified to deliver projects using the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step PMP or Prince Certification.
What You Need to Do?
• Be responsible for the delivery of high quality CRM projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
• Lead the develop of relevant project processes and documentation, including project roadmaps
• Liaise with PMO administrators to ensure projects are billed regularly and accurately
• Determine the needs of each project and the required business resources to implement CRM systems, clarifying and defining the strategy and objectives of each Client
• Planning and executing the implementation of CRM, providing regular progress updates to the client
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Client’s organisation, business needs and challenges of their industry
• Leading project communication and best practise throughout the system implementation
• Ensure expectations between the client and the business are set well and maintained throughout the life of the project
• Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate with the Implementation Team and Client appropriately to alleviate risk to the project and ensure it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost
• Follow PMO processes while completing agreed PMO documentation, making recommendations for improvement as necessary.
• Provide senior management with weekly internal reports outlining the progress of current projects.
• Create presentations and design architecture diagrams to present solutions to customer executives
• Coordination and organization of demand generating activities like tradeshows, company events or customer workshops
You will Need
• Bachelor / Master’s degree in Sales or Marketing or Equivalent.
• Relevant Microsoft certifications.
• Thorough knowledge and background implementing CRM software solutions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
• We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual need to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• People First