• Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project
objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
• Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans
for implementing IT projects.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling
expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
• Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
• Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
• Conducting risk assessments for projects
• Ensure your team have the relevant skillsets, training and accreditations to deliver a class leading service
• Provide accurate and regular updates to senior stakeholders throughout
Head of PMO