Grade 4 teacher - British curriculum School - Jan 2024 start
REED Recruitment Middle East is seeking applications from dynamic and talented KS2 teachers who have excellent subject knowledge and who are able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment.
The school provides a curriculum that meets the needs of the students and follows the National Curriculum for England as the basis of its curriculum.
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
• A B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent with exceptional subject knowledge especially in the core subjects
• At least 3 years' experience of the National Curriculum for England
In return we can offer you:
• A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
• A collaborative and supportive attitude amongst staff which promotes a sense of teamwork and unity
• A Senior Leadership team who is committed to promoting the best environment and outcomes for staff and students
Compensation and Benefits package includes (where applicable):
• Competitive tax-free salary and housing allowance
• Annual flight allowance
• Medical Insurance coverage
• Discounted tuition fees for up to two children
• End of service gratuity in line with UAE Labour Law
REED is also committed to safety, with quality and compliance at the core of our culture. We follow the highest standards of safeguarding, and our entire safeguarding process adheres to ‘Safer recruitment in Education’ and ‘keeping children safe in Education’.